lineage 2 private servers
Top.org
TOP.ORG - Topsites
UPS
Wednesday, 24/04/2024, 6:02 PM
Welcome Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Lilith's Server » Users chat » A Few Questions (Information Wanted!)
A Few Questions
ArcDate: Saturday, 05/03/2011, 8:14 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Hey I'm a roaming L2 player that's been looking hard for a decent US low rate server.

I have a couple friends and we are pretty self sufficient so the fact that this is a new server doesn't matter as much as the answers to my questions. I'm Interested in finding a server with potential to be fun. I'm rather picky and your server information leaves A LOT to be desired.

1. Buffs. Is there a retail buff limit or extended? Are the durations of buffs extended or retail? Will there be an NPC buffer or will players be required to make their own?

2. Mana. Will you enable the Mana potion system or keep Mana at its retail state?

3. Server Stability. What type of machine will be running the server. How many features are working and how experienced is your developer?

4. GM Activity. Will there be support?

(Slightly less important ones since this is a low rate but i want to check)

5. Will there be any form of grocer NPC or will things have to be obtained as they would in retail.

6. In general will there be any non-retail alterations to anything I did not ask above?

To Further extend this I know it may not matter what you think but here are my ideal answers. I'm not asking you to change anything just wanted to put it out there what I'm looking for. I'm Only searching for a server I can enjoy, fully aware that not everyone conforms to my ordeals.

1. I oppose NPC buffers in every way as well as an extended buff limit. Buffs must be something to be obtained not easily given, as well as moderated. Having access to all the buffs at one time KILLS class balance. I am however in support of extending buff limits. Especially dances and songs which are impractical in a low population server.

2. I must confess to enjoying mana potions although i do believe they cause imbalance. But i hate when i have to sit for 5 minutes then grind for 2 and repeat.

3. Speaks for itself

4. Same as above

5. Retail. Item drops and crafting were made for a reason. (Not saying i disagree with the drop rate increase, i just don't want to be able to buy everything)

6. Except for the above i don't like the idea of any non-retail changes but since I'm writing this late at night i may have forgotten some things.

RangoDate: Sunday, 06/03/2011, 6:42 AM | Message # 2
Private
hey .. one Question .. where i can create account for game ?

juancho181Date: Sunday, 06/03/2011, 7:01 AM | Message # 3
Private
try user and password you r using here

RangoDate: Sunday, 06/03/2011, 7:10 AM | Message # 4
Private
i will try and nothing.. you can login with your account ?

juancho181Date: Sunday, 06/03/2011, 7:11 AM | Message # 5
Private
Im updating the client... not yet.. so lets wait a gm answer...

RangoDate: Sunday, 06/03/2011, 7:12 AM | Message # 6
Private
ok..

juancho181Date: Sunday, 06/03/2011, 7:14 AM | Message # 7
Private
try with this ip
67.61.236.235 l2authd.lineage2.com

there r 2 ip, one in main, and this in "how to conect"

RangoDate: Sunday, 06/03/2011, 7:32 AM | Message # 8
Private
i try that at first and nothing.. you trying and work ?

MaXDate: Sunday, 06/03/2011, 8:18 AM | Message # 9
Private
The correct ip is from the home page!

But for some reason I was only able to connect after I downloaded the file from this topic: http://lilithsl2server.ucoz.com/forum/6-3-1

Message edited by MaX - Sunday, 06/03/2011, 8:19 AM

RangoDate: Sunday, 06/03/2011, 8:48 AM | Message # 10
Private
i try to put ip from home page not work..
maybe need to put at site link for create acc ?
or make acc auto create..

StomperDate: Sunday, 06/03/2011, 2:44 PM | Message # 11
Private
Group: Administrators
Quote (Arc)
1. Buffs. Is there a retail buff limit or extended? Are the durations of buffs extended or retail? Will there be an NPC buffer or will players be required to make their own?

Buffs are 5hrs. with a custom npc buffer.

Quote (Rango)
2. Mana. Will you enable the Mana potion system or keep Mana at its retail state?

Mana potions are enabled, and is being worked on. no mana in pvp oly or things as such

Quote (Arc)
3. Server Stability. What type of machine will be running the server. How many features are working and how experienced is your developer?

The server is Dedicated with server OS. 12hr restarts. never experienced enough haha. a new hardware firewall should be up soon

Quote (Arc)
4. GM Activity. Will there be support?

Sure will

Quote (Arc)
5. Will there be any form of grocer NPC or will things have to be obtained as they would in retail.

NPC will most likely be added. the server will have customs that will deviate from retail. I'm not NCsoft. Game info will be updated as much as possible

as for your ideals, a 1x retail server is in the works. there is no eta for this at the moment.

Quote (Rango)
hey .. one Question .. where i can create account for game ?

accounts are auto create
you can connect to the server with this:
184.155.151.13 l2authd.lineage2.com
this will change once more and will be listed on the homepage.

Server Rules
Changes to the server

SimplyRedDate: Friday, 25/03/2011, 9:27 PM | Message # 12
Major
Group: Friends
I have played on this server from a new players perspective, since it is a low player population you cant expect to have groups just jumping at you, the rates are extremely plausable in every way for a new player to be able to solo most things yet still have fun with the certain risk of biteing the dust. If there is questions or concerns on how to improve upon the server they will be welcomed and not riddiculed for thier wildness or severity in change, all ideas are for fun and thats what we want is a fun server (Rome was not built in a day) We are constantly improveing upon the experiance so please keep the comments and ideas comeing, constructive and not criticism. Thanks for comeing to our server and we hope to make it the best we can.

GM SimplyRed

Forum » Lilith's Server » Users chat » A Few Questions (Information Wanted!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Search
Hopzone

Vote for HopZone.Net
HopZone.Net - Free Lineage2 Servers

L2TopZone
l2topzone.com
L2Gamesite.net